A book

This is my second book. My first book was purely based on a pre-printed fabric with all the instructions to make a children's book. I promised my sister-in-law to make her baby a book thinking that I could buy the same fabric again. Then, I realised that this type fabric was not around any more. I ended up designing and making my very own unique children book. I have read enough children books to make this one really rich in content. The book cover and the names on the first page are the scraps from the pre-printed fabric of my first book. I kind of kept it for a long time thinking that I would use it one day. Who would have thought that I would make a book?! It looks good that I need to get a patent or trademark for this. Again, I used the beautiful animal print that I also used in the play mat.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails