A reupholstered chair


My first reupholstery project. This chair looks a million times than better than it used to be. I scrapped all the black paint off the wood, applied five coats of varnish, replaced the foam seat and wrapped it in a fairly modern looking fabric. It took me almost one year to finish it but the result is worth it!!!

The chair used to look like this:


When I finally put the chair together, I borrowed this book from the library which is still on sale nowadays. I was so amazed how an ugly chair could turn into something good enough for royalties in this book. I even showed the pictures to my husband. He started to be curious how it's all done. ;)
The Complete Guide to Upholstery: Stuffed with Step-By-Step Techniques for Professional Results

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails