A girl's night gown

I am so excited to make this night gown for my daughter with this gorgeous apple print. My daughter and I saw this fabric in Spotlight 50% off. We decided to make some night gowns for either one of us. So, I researched on the internet what pyjamas patterns are available and found this pattern. Then, I discovered this whole new world of open-source sewing (not programming :D). I signed up straight away and downloaded a lot of different patterns for future use. I also found heaps of very useful "how to" videos that can help patch up my sewing skills.

This is the first "creation" after I joined McCall's pattern M3906. My daughter loves it!!!

2 comments:

One Crafty Mumma said...

oh that looks really lovely, it turned out so well.

AussieJules said...

Hi Connie, I would wear that out, it's so cute! Thanks for all the great information too, I might have to get my sewing machine out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails