Matching night gowns

I made another night gown with panda fabric for my Ellie and used the leftover fabric to make a night gown for Lily. It took me a few hours to finish this very small night gown for the doll as she's a lot rounder than I thought. I drew a pattern and then cut and sewed the top. It didn't fit her at all. I had to redo it but then I didn't draw a pattern this time. One day, I had to work out a more universal pattern for Lily as Ellie already ordered a few more items for Lily ... I really don't want to spend a few hours on one thing just for a doll. I still got lots of ideas but not enough time to finish it.

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails